You may also like these related products:
Do you want a light-weight muzzle that doesn't chafe your dog's nose? Our Double-padded basket muzzle is exactly what you're looking for!
Our Double-padded basket muzzles are made from best quality nylon and are long-wearing and comfortable for your dog to wear. Our Double-padded muzzle has leather straps and an extra wide, soft leather nose-band.
Our Double padded muzzles are becoming very popular. They provide great protection for the dog's nose, ideal for pups that wear their muzzles for long periods of time. They are also suitable for use in kennels, kennel runs, and for transporting purposes.
Our double-padded muzzles also have an integrated stool protection while still allowing perfect ventilation and the ability to drink through the muzzle. This is the best all-purpose basket muzzle on the market!
- Best Quality Nylon plastic with excellent ventilation
- Extra Wide, soft leather padding on the nose-band, printed with either Kenel Kosy, Something Special or the image of a racing greyhound (padding may be either black, blue or red leather)
- High quality leather straps
- Light and comfortable to wear (lighter than American style muzzles!)
- Space below the mouth is enclosed for good protection against those who like to snack in the yard. No stool cup necessary!
Fits medium to large greyhounds, galgos or other similar breeds with a long snout.
Our Double Padded muzzle is popular with non-greyhound active breeds like shepherds doing herding trials! If your dog isn't a greyhound, gauge proper fit by measuring your dog as shown in the Measuring Guide. This muzzle will fit dogs in these size ranges:
- Nose Length: 9 - 11 inches
- Head Size: 9 - 12 inches
- Muzzle Diameter: up to 12 inches
If your dog has Nose Length 11 - 17 inches or a Head Size 12 - 23 inches, then this muzzle will fit with one of our extension straps. Muzzle Diameters over 12 inches should not use this muzzle as your dog must be able to open his mouth to pant and yawn.
Video showing how to properly fit a basket muzzle: